Finally – A road map for your PPC Audit campaign that delivers results (and books you gigs)
If you’re new to PPC (pay-per-click/Google Adwords) or need another set of eyes on your account to make sure you’re maximizing your potential, the PPC Action Plan will help guide you through the confusing (and frustrating) world of PPC and set you on a course to booking more gigs than you can handle.
PPC for Entertainers by an Entertainer
I lost thousands of dollars when I tried Adwords the first time. I wish there was a game plan that would tell me exactly what to do and how to do it.
That’s why I created the PPC Action Plan:
To help other variety artists, bands, and entertainers compete with the huge directory sites.
You don’t have endless budgets like GigMasters, but what you do have is someone in your corner (me!) who can take an exhaustive audit of your PPC account and give you detailed direction on how to structure your account, targeting, keywords, and more.
What you get
Once your payment is successful you’ll receive an email with the next steps so we can begin the audit process.
- 45 Minute Q u0026amp; A Call with Josh
- Custom Step-by-Step Checklist (so you know what to do next)
- Exhaustive Reports of your Account
- Full Competitor Analysis u0026amp; Insights
- Keyword Research
- Negative Keyword Research
- Account, Campaign, Ad Groups, Location Settings
- Full Recommendations on Ad Copy, Account Structure, Targeting
- Strategic Bidding Recommendations
- Conversion Tracking Recommendations
- 10 Day Turnaround*
*Turnaround times are approximate, do not include Holidays.