Book more gigs with my “DIY” SEO Action Plan
Looking to update your organic rankings by yourself?
Need expert guidance on what to do and where to start with SEO?
SEO (search engine optimization) isn’t difficult, you just have to develop a game plan and set of tasks to complete before you get started.
The SEO Action Plan is your custom road map to “DIY SEO.”
In the SEO Action Plan you’ll receive a blueprint of every single issue affecting your website’s rankings, plus you’ll get detailed action steps on how to improve your website.
Here’s what’s included:
- Next Actions Checklist: Comprehensive checklist outlining the very next steps you need to take to fix your SEO issues. No guesswork involved.
- Problems & Health: Commonly known as “SEO Audit.” This is where I find and repair all the “hidden” SEO problems with your website.
- Backlink Audit: Who links to you? Are they trustworthy? Will you get hit with a drop in rankings on the next Penguin update?
- Keyword Research: Incorporating highly searched (and relevant) phrases will get you more gigs than the guy who still thinks “magician” is his main keyword… silly magicians.
- On-Page Optimization: The elements of your website that search engines look for like Meta Tags, HTML Tags, Internal/External Links, Image Optimizations.
- Competitor Recon: Finding the areas your competitors are out-ranking you and creating better, higher-quality search engine optimizations will get the shows booked!
- Link Building: Link building in 2015 is hard. Really hard. BUT – It’s still important, why else would Google have algorithms trashing the bad links?
- Social Media: Didn’t know social media plays a part in your SEO rankings? Newsflash: It does!
- 45 Minute Consultation with Josh: I want you to ask every question you have and show you the best way to implement the SEO Action Plan – at the end we’ll have a 45 min. call!
- Turnaround Time: About 10 days!*
What does the SEO Action Plan look like?
A common question is what to expect and if you can implement the actions to get better rankings. The answer – YES!
Every website is different so each action plan will be customized to your exact needs. This means that you’ll have a ton of issues or not too many, but the fact that these issues are present is what’s keeping you from the top of the search engines and booking gigs.
Not only do you receive PDF reports, you also receive detailed steps you can take to fix and optimize the issues. It’s so detailed it typically comes in at 20 – 30 pages!
It gets even better:
After the Action Plan is delivered, after our 45 minute call, and after you’ve fixed the issues I will run another website audit and show you where you stand!
The comparisons are incredible and now you can finally rest easy knowing your hard work is paying off!
After choosing your payment option (onetime payment of $450 or 3 payments of $175/month), you’ll receive an email requesting access to your Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools Accounts. You don’t need to provide full access, just make me an Admin.
You’ll also be asked a few questions so I can get started (website url, top competitors, keywords you want to rank for, etc.).
If you have a question about the SEO Action Plan, please click here to send me an email or call (858) 224-0128.
*Turnaround times are approximate, do not include Holidays.